Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Tanes diary

Tanes diary
Day 1 I am going to leave Hawaii I have packed my food , water and spear I have said goodbye to my wife and I am going with 8 other people we are just waiting for the tide to go out then we will live.

Day 5 I have just reach Samoa for a 3 hour rest I am gathering food because on the way here we lost a lot of food and water we are going we saw some Samoans the were nice we a going to another island.

Day 7 at cook island so far we cannot see any one yet we are going in the forest we saw house with people in side them and they greeted us when we went back our waka was cracked so we went back to the houses they gave us a knew waka that looked great then we left.

Day 12 reached bay island can not see anything but lot of birds the bay of island is a great place I am going to live here for the rest of my life or go for another adventure we grabbed our spears ,food and water to go and see if we can find someone and then make us a pace where we can rest from that long tripe.




No comments:

Post a Comment